Instrumentation Engineers of India
Hiiii its a pleasure to have u with us.
Grow with us.... God bless us all ;-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hiiii its a pleasure to have u with us.
Grow with us.... God bless us all ;-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Forum Attention
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 pm by admin

» Lets Talk here about preparations for GATE
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 pm by admin

» Happy Diwali to all the members of this forum
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:34 pm by admin

» Final year project report
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 am by admin

» Title: Electronics Demystified by Stan Gibilisco
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:16 am by admin

» Study Material for TCS,infosys, wipro Aptitude
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 am by admin

» Screen recorder
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 pm by admin

» Read or download your bible The Liptak.... ;)
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 am by admin

» Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM.
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 am by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
admin
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. I_vote_lcapInstrumentation Engineering according to me. I_voting_barInstrumentation Engineering according to me. I_vote_rcap 
Joy G Goswami
Instrumentation Engineering according to me. I_vote_lcapInstrumentation Engineering according to me. I_voting_barInstrumentation Engineering according to me. I_vote_rcap 

music
HTML Music Codes from Quackit.com
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Instrumentation Engineers of India on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Instrumentation Engineers of India on your social bookmarking website

Facebook
Instrumentation Engineers

Instrumentation Engineers

Instrumentation Engineering according to me.

Go down

Instrumentation Engineering according to me. Empty Instrumentation Engineering according to me.

Post  admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Instrumentation Engineers may be the reason of your” UNEMPLOYMENT”

The reason to write this topic was an incidet that happend yesday….
A guy came to us and he asked “wat is this instrumentation engineering enginering all about”…..
one of ma frend give him such weird examples of wat he could do after becomin an instrumentation engineer.
After listening to the examples given i wud hav neva opted for instrumentation engineeirng……
lemme clear all our myths regardin instrumentation engineering…….

here it goes……

After our cet….ppl with good marks in CET have many options like

EXTC.
COMPS
INFT
Biomedical
Chemical
Mechanical
Electronics
Electrical
Instrumentation

(NOTE: The sequence mentioned above is the preference by ppl with good marks in descending order…i mean ppl wit highest go for EXTC or Comps and ppl with less marks normally opt for one of the three mentioned at the bottom)

Now i would like to clear some things which i feel is necessary to be cleared before making my point.

The only two universities in maharashtra that are worth investing are

Mumbai university
Pune university

To add to this i wud like to say….doing Instrumentaion engineering from Mumbai University or Pune University is much better than doin EXTC from ….other Universities ….i wudn’t take name of any university.

Its a fact tat one really needs a Seminar to understand “Scope Of Instrumentation”……coz the scopes are so wide ranging from a small factory …..shopping malls to as big as nuclear reactors……everyone needs an instrumentation engineer.

People taking Instrumentation Engineering at Advantage.

Question is how ….?

The answer goes like this ….the number of students opting for instrumentation engineering counting from both Mumbai and Pune uiniversity doesnt exceeds more than 2750 students

While the number of students opting for EXTC in Mumbai and pune university exceeds more than 29000 students.

I am not against competition…competition is the sole to decide success….i love competitors……but from the strategic point of view…..We have less competition….and number of student to job ratio is compartively high.I am not biased and i mean it…….

Chalo !!!….some other advantage of us over others……

I wud just like to clear this thing wen u deserve a post u get it being in any field doesnt makes much difference………

Now INFT( tats IT )….job of these ppl are done by ppl of BSc -IT and at much cheaper rates doesnt leaves much option …….This is the most booming field …..and will see more boost in the coming years……Private Institutes like NIIt much industry oriented professional……

In short i wanna say……..people of other branches like ( EXTC,Mechanical ,instrumentation,Biomedical,Electronics,Electrical) do not fear such private infestation…….

Wat an instrumentation engineer does……heres an example that will clear evrything u can do……

A master(engineer) wants his process variable(level in tanks, flow rate in pipes valves,mixing rate,temperature, pressure,moisture, concentration and many more…..) to work within certain specifies limits and get a desired output. Now in order to control a variable u need to measure that variable….and regulate to avoid hazardous conditions.To measure and control a particular variable is the job of the instrumentation engineer.

eg;

In a nuclear reactor gettin exposed to radiations is undesired so we need some device that measures these radiations it may include photoplates…..similar to the one that led to the discovery of uranium. After observing these plates an alarm can be actuated automatically and forcing a system shut down protecting the workers and in some cases the Reactor.

With the development of new softwares like labVIEW( virtual instrumentation engineers workspace),SCADA,PLC,AUTOMATIX….etc the interfacing with the DCS(digital control system) and DAQ(data acquisition systems)….and with development of DSP(digital signal processors) the work has become more easier and more trustworthy.

I myself as an instrumentation engineer is proud and happy to part ma knowledge with u all…….

No one has suceeded without criticism…… i would be highly obliged to read anything against ma views…. sunny lol!
admin
admin
Admin

https://instrumentation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum