Instrumentation Engineers of India
Hiiii its a pleasure to have u with us.
Grow with us.... God bless us all ;-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hiiii its a pleasure to have u with us.
Grow with us.... God bless us all ;-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Forum Attention
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 pm by admin

» Lets Talk here about preparations for GATE
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 pm by admin

» Happy Diwali to all the members of this forum
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:34 pm by admin

» Final year project report
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 am by admin

» Title: Electronics Demystified by Stan Gibilisco
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:16 am by admin

» Study Material for TCS,infosys, wipro Aptitude
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 am by admin

» Screen recorder
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 pm by admin

» Read or download your bible The Liptak.... ;)
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 am by admin

» Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM.
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 am by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
admin
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. I_vote_lcapControlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. I_voting_barControlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. I_vote_rcap 
Joy G Goswami
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. I_vote_lcapControlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. I_voting_barControlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. I_vote_rcap 

music
HTML Music Codes from Quackit.com
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Instrumentation Engineers of India on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Instrumentation Engineers of India on your social bookmarking website

Facebook
Instrumentation Engineers

Instrumentation Engineers

Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM.

Go down

Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. Empty Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM.

Post  admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 am

Our project name is “Controlling Industrial Hazards Using GSM”. This project is basically meant to control any hazard occurring in an industry and it also intimates the person concerned about occurrence of any such hazard. The project would finf its application in situations where reaching of humans would not be possible due to unfavorable conditions. The controlling that we can do is only switching ON or OFF of a relay connected to a particular port.

This can be used to control and inform the status of various process parameters to a person and depending upon the requirement he can take necessary control actions we would be dealing with 2 industrial parameters which may lead to occurrence of hazards and they are

1. Temperature.
2. Harmful gases.
Besides these many other parameters like pressure, level, leakage, etc. can be controlled using the above project.

find the block diagram attached to this post.
Attachments
Controlling Industrial hazards and intimation using GSM. Attachment
block dig.docx block diagramYou don't have permission to download attachments.(12 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
admin
admin
Admin

https://instrumentation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum